If you have been looking for an excellent blender to ease your kitchen operations, Bella hand blender is the deal. Other terms used to describe it are; Immersion blender, wand blender, or stick blender. This kitchen appliance is used for blending, whipping, and pure services.
It’s a well-designed multi-purpose blender that’s very strong and highly recommended for preparing smoothies, whisking omelets, batters for baking, sauces, baby food, and soups. Great cooks know that this is must-have kitchenware. Are you planning to invest in a blender? Read this guide to get relevant information about why this product is a perfect choice.
Key Features of a Bella hand Blender
Though each brand differs slightly in terms of design, the features are almost the same in all of them.
- A stainless steel whisk
- It can handle a variety of recipes since it has a 2 speeds make
- Detachable elements, hence simple to clean.
- They come with blending recipes and videos that assist in making different recipes without difficulties.
- The model is small in size hence can be suitable for small kitchens.
- It has a soft-touch button to minimize hand fatigue.
- Has a blending shaft which is made of stainless steel to enable blending directly in pots and cups
- Most models come with a 2-year limited warranty.
- Some have an electric cord for getting the power to start the blender.
Characteristics of hand blenders
They are lightweight allowing you to easily use the blender with one hand, while the other deals with ingredients.
Ensure you get a longer hand blender that touches the bottom of the pot, especially if you intend to make soup.
Most have a comfortable hold with a big power button strategically placed, to ease your work as you hold it down.
Some come labelled with different speeds, so it’s up to you to control it.
The cage of a hand blender together with its blades determines how fine the smoothie will be. A good cage should have some space where food can pass through. You may find cages made of stainless steel or plastic. The stainless steel ones are much better, especially if they have a silicon edge.
Opt for hand blenders with about 200 to 250 watts motor that’ll help produce great smoothies.
Why you should choose Bella hand blender
If you are the type that likes blending a variety of ingredients, take a look at the do-it-all Bella hand blender. You will not be disappointed.
- The hand blender is pocket friendly for people with a limited budget.
- It is one of the most attractive blenders.
- Suitable for people with small kitchens
- The attached whisk in the blade is dishwasher safe.
- It’s also durable
- It can be used in a variety of ways.
- The blender is powerful and strong enough to handle large batches.
- It can easily be used to blend frozen fruits.
How to choose the best Bella hand blender
Hand blenders are more convenient than traditional types and are much easier to use. Feel free to try out these more advanced models since they have a lot to offer. If you are planning to use your hand blender regularly, get one that is powerful and durable, even if it costs more. Also, consider the types of foods you’ll be pureeing. Use immersion blenders for crushing softer foods, when making spreads, sauces, and soups.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Which brand is best for hand blender?
Examples of good brands include two speed Bella hand blender, Breville Control Grip immersion blender, 5-speed hand blender.
- What is a hand blender?
From the name, you can tell that they are hand-held devices. They are long, cylindrical in shape, and consist of many steel blades. Since it is long, you can immerse it into a bowl and blend the contents. Hand blenders have a powerful motor that can be set to determine the smoothness of a puree. They are of different varieties and
- Does a hand blender work as a whisk?
The Bella hand blender can be used as a whisk since it has a long stainless steel blending shaft. The shaft can reach deep down the pots and cups when blending for fine blending. It also eases whisking and icing, resulting in better results.
- What are the uses of a hand blender?
The Bella hand blender can be used in different ways including;
- Making smoothies and juices
- Blending soups
- Whisking omelets.
- Blending baby food
- Making mayonnaise and meringue
- Whipping cream and baking batters
- Whisking sauces
- Making purees
Comparisons between a blender and a hand blender
Although they may have similar names and uses, the immersion blender and the hand mixer are two different products with some distinct uses. A blender is a liquidizer mostly used to blend things into liquid form. On the other hand, a hand blender is used to mix or combine ingredients. It cannot be liquidized.
The similarities include:
- They both can be used to shred and chop things in the kitchen
- Both are good for whisking scrambled eggs.
- They can be used in making baby food.
Differences between a hand blender and a mixer
Get it right, a hand blender and a mixer are two different things. Do not confuse the two. The main difference lies in their purpose and use. Hand mixes are the best for choice for bakers who only bake once in a while or small quantities. On the other hand, the hand blender can be used by both casual and serious bakers.
To sum it up, if you’re looking for a blender that is pocket friendly and will last long, then look no further. Bella hand blender offers a variety of quality services and eases your work in the kitchen. It is also small and easy to clean hence suitable for small kitchens too. You may also get accessories such as bending containers, and wand attachments. Improve your cooking experience by getting yourself this hand blender for the best smoothies.
You May Also Need: VITAMIX 6500 REVIEW-STRONGLY RECOMMENDED FOR BUYING